Your logo represents your brand so you want to make sure you have a professional-looking logo that symbolizes your business.
I’m going to save you time and money because I’ve had 38 unique and original logos created by a professional designer that normally charges $99 per logo.
Let me introduce to you…
123 Logo Kit contains 38 ready-made logos you can use for your next product or business!
Inside you’re going to receive logos in a wide variety of industries. Take a look:
When you get 123 Logo Kit today, you’re going to get:
- 38 professionally-designed logos in 7 hot industries – Business, Fitness, Health, Money, Real Estate, Self improvement, Technology & Computers
- All in .PSD format – customize the texts quickly & easily in Photoshop.
- All logos are about 800 pixels wide – large enough for using on eCovers, websites, print shirts and more.
- All the fonts used in the logos are also included.
In addition, I’m going to grant you private label rights to this brand new product so you can resell the logos or sell each individual logo. It’s your choice!
What’s included when you get the private label rights?
- Private label rights to all 38 logos – modify it, change the colors, repackage it or leave it as in to resell them for 100% of the profit!
- A ready-made sales page (similar to this page you’re looking at) to resell 123 Logo Kit so all you need to do is insert your order link and receive 100% of the sales.
- Professionally-designed eCover – you’ll get the PSD to the eCover so you can rebrand it with your name as the creator of this product!
Here are some ideas if you’re wondering what you can do with the private label rights to this product:
- Resell the product as in for 100% of the profit (sales page included).
- Add it as a bonus to your own product or a product that you’re an affiliate of to increase sales.
- You are given a “developer’s license” so you can use these logos for your clients’ business.
- Resell each individual logo.
- Start a website where you feature each logo for purchase.
- Give away some of the logos as an incentive to build a list of subscribers.
+ much, much more!
We both know that you wouldn’t create and design each individual logo yourself.
And you wouldn’t spend hundreds getting a logo created.
In fact, this product cost $1,579.00 to create.
But you don’t have to pay anywhere near that.
You can grab 123 Logo Kit today for as little as $9.00 (personal license) and $12 for private label rights.