Breakthrough Adsense Profits is our step by step guide on how we profit every day using free list building techniques combined with email marketing and monetizing with Google Adsense. With the above guide you will be taken through every step from creating your squeeze page, writing emails, getting subscribers and setting up Your own profit pulling blog. It comes with PLR blog posts and training content that you can use to get your website populated with content and ready to make money.
The following tips will help you also to improve your AdSense earnings.
Here are some 5 proven ways on how best to improve your Adsense earnings.
1. Concentrating on one format of Adsense ad. The one format that worked well for the majority is the Large Rectangle (7Z8x90, 336X280 or the new 160×300). This same format have the tendency to result in higher CTR, or the click-through rates. Why choose this format out of the many you can use? Basically because the ads will look like normal web links, and people, being used to clicking on them, click these types of links. They may or may not know they are clicking on your Adsense but as long as there are clicks, then it will all be for your advantage. You can also use the New responsive layout, that will not interfere with your layout
2. Create a custom palette for your ads. Choose a colour that will go well with the background of your site. If your site has a white background, try to use white as the colour of your ad border and background. The idea to patterning the colours is to make the AdSense look like it is part of the web pages. Again, This will result to more clicks from people visiting your site. However, be careful not to make your ads to fully blend with your blog’s colour.
3. Put AdSense ONLY on top of your blog’s pages. Do not try to hide your AdSense. Put them in the place where people can see them quickly. You will be amazed how the difference between AdSense locations can make when you see your earnings.
4. Maintain adverts to relevant websites. If there is already lots of adverts on your site, put your Google Adsense on top of all of them. That way visitor will see your ads first before other adverts. And also, make sure AdSense serves only relevant ads to your website. There is a way you can configure your AdSense account to show only ads that matches your blog’s content.
5. Use the new AdSense Asynchronous Code The new AdSense Asynchronous Code offers improved web latency and a better user experience for your site’s visitors. The advantage of this new code is that it is guaranteed never to get in the way of other parts of your web loading. This means that visitors will be able to load the content of your pages even if the ads are not loading. These are some of the tips that have worked well for some who want to generate hundreds and even thousands of AdSense earnings from their websites. It is important to know though that ads are displayed because it fits the interest of the people viewing them. So focusing on a specific topic should be your primary purpose because the displays will be especially targeted on a topic that persons will be viewing already. If others have done it and had success with the above tips, there is nothing wrong trying it out for yourself. The best way is to try to mix and match, create a few ads and experiment with the content till you find which ones perform better on your blog (remember relevant channels will product more impressions)
Check to see if everything is working and pick the ones that are requested from people or companies that want to advertise on your blog/website. They have to be content related
so the ads work best, the last thing you need to do is to send Traffic to those websites/blogs